As an Orica business, Minova North America is dedicated to upholding Orica’s Safety, Health and Environment (SH&E) Policy.
Orica's Safety, Health and Environment Policy
This is our commitment to you that our focus is on keeping individuals safe, minimizing our impact on the environment and working alongside the communities in which we operate.
At Orica we believe that all work related injuries, illnesses and environmental incidents are preventable.
We will manage all our activities with concern for people and the environment and will conduct our business for the benefit of society and without compromising the quality of life of future generations. In particular we will:
- strive to ensure our facilities operate to the highest standards to protect our employees, contractors, neighbors and the environment.
- continue to seek ways to efficiently use materials and energy.
- sell only those products that can be produced, transported, stored, used and disposed of safely.
- provide appropriate information and/or training on the safe use and disposal of our products to our customers and consumers.
- seek to develop new or improved products and processes to improve the contribution we make to the quality of people's lives and to minimize the impact on the environment.
- require every employee and contractor working for us to comply with relevant legislation and with this policy and we will provide them with the necessary training.
- encourage employee initiatives that contribute to a safer and improved environment at work, at home and in the community.
- set challenging targets and measure progress to ensure we continuously improve our safety, health and environmental performance.
- communicate openly about our activities and report progress on our safety, health and environmental performance.
We make this commitment to our employees, contractors, customers, shareholders and the community as we work towards our vision of:
'No Injuries to Anyone, Ever'
'Value People and the Environment'
To request a Material Data Safety Sheets for one of our products, please contact:
Customer Service Representative
Minova North America
Telephone: +1 502 868 6224
If you have questions pertaining to Minova’s SH&E performance or commitment, please contact:
Vice President – SH&E
Minova North America
Telephone: +1 502 868 6228